Maximize Your ROI
NAESP wants you to have a successful experience at our Expo. You can maximize your exposure by taking advantage of NAESP’s conference specific advertising and marketing options.
Suggestions for exhibitors:
- Pre-conference Promotions
- Sponsorships – a practical way to increase your exposure before, during and after the conference.
- Advertise in trade show publications such as the 2016 NAESP Conference Program Guide and Principal Magazine. Or, advertise on the NAESP Mobile App.
- Send a pre-conference mailer to registered attendees
NAESP rents the attendee list ONLY to NAESP 2016 exhibitors.
- Include a show reminder on all company emails and documents – NAESP will provide you with a digital ‘button’ that you can easily add to your correspondence.
- Send press releases about your new products or services and about your exhibit booth at the 2016 NAESP Conference to media outlets.
- Send personal notifications about your participation in the NAESP Conference to current and prospective clients.
- Train your booth staff to be welcoming and informative. This will help meet your on-site goals.
- Advertise with a tote bag insert – a flier, brochure, or item included in each attendee tote bag lets them know you are in the Expo and ready to meet them.
- Sponsor a conference-wide event or host an event at your booth.
- Provide product demonstrations – show and sell your products and services to NAESP members.
- Capture attendees’ attention! Present information in an easily accessible way such as a small flyer or card and include in the Conference totebag
- Showcase your new products or services by making it the focal point of your exhibit.
- Have a contest or giveaway at your booth to attract attendees.
- Use the lead-retrieval scanner provided by NAESP to collect attendee contact information.
- Follow-up with your leads! Contact potential customers after the conference to generate more sales.
- Send a post-conference mailing by renting the final NAESP attendee list. Available ONLY to 2016 exhibitors.
- Advertise in Principal Magazine or Communicator to keep the momentum going year-round!