CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW CLOSED!
Be a presenter at the 2016 Annual NAESP Conference which is designed for educators on the front lines — teachers, superintendents, counselors, district and state administrators, and especially principals. Share your work with fellow attendees on effective educational learning and best practices. As one of the premier national educational conferences, your presentation will reach educators from around the country and can ultimately have an impact on student success.
November 2, 2015
Notice of Acceptance:
December 18, 2015
Presentation Draft Due:
April 22, 2016
Final Presentation Due:
May 20, 2016
Conference concurrent sessions are 75 minutes in length and should be designed to engage participants. Select a topic from one of the following strands (view detailed list):
- Leading Learning Communities: Pre-K-3 Early Learning
- Technology & Social Media: Curriculum Integration, Digital Tools & Communication
- Arts Education: Spotlight on the “A” in STEAM for 21st Century Learning
- Transforming Schools: Equality & Equity
- Emerging Issues: Game Changers in Education
- High Leverage Leadership: Practices for 21st Century Principals
Each proposal will be evaluated based on many factors including current principal needs, interests, and commitment to bringing new and innovative sessions to conference participants.